Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I welcome the crisp breath of autumn leaves with open arms.

 So much has happened this past week.. I don't even know where to begin. Ah, my beautiful mother is another year older... and she's still as charming as ever. Sometime soon I am taking her to The Refectory, quite possibly one of the nicest restaurants in Columbus. She deserves the world. 

 Ashley finally turned 21! We took shots at midnight at work. 




Thursday was an absolutely beautiful day... so I decided to go up to Park of Roses for the afternoon... 
the most beautiful roses!
...a little visitor came along...  

we had a lot of fun... the turning point to autumn is always my favorite time of year... until winter turns into spring.
I traveled with my friend Alicia to Massachusetts for Cori and Kevin's magical wedding! 
 The whole weekend was simply magical. I am so happy for the newlyweds!



Remembering Cori the way she was at age 8 and seeing her at 23, she's always stayed true to herself. I wish her and Kevin life long happiness! 


Things to look forward to: All of my next posts will include at least one of my favorite places and meals in Columbus. I love to eat and find new places so this will be fun! I will also attempt to make some sort of chocolate cheesecake all by myself, and provide other tidbits of things too. I haven't exactly found a clear idea of what I want to do with this blog.. but time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment